While I'm writing on a pad, Camfrog crashed.
No problem... I will restart.
Impossible: now Camfrog, after the main window, shows me a pop-up 'Camfrog Video chat has stopped working' to send the error report, then, in any case, it closes.
- I tried to reinstall Camfrog: after installation, the same behavior !!!!
- I don't try to do make a more robust uninstall-reinstall, maybe I risk missing my license.
Severe problem: Camfrog is unusable!!! I need fast help.
In attach the error report.
Today worked for ten minutes, then again: crash.
It is happens doing cut/paste thai text from google translate. In the paste phase.
i have same problem but i dont uninstall and get new i cant log in again!!
i have a livetime pro lizens but i cant log in
My solution: re-install the old version 184.108.40.20600 !
notes: 220.127.116.1184 vs 18.104.22.16800
- 7 don't work (still the same error message!), 6 does
- 7 is slow loading a room, 6 faster
- 7 new look: I don't like ! 6 better
- 7 consumes fewer resources, 6: CPU occupation growing with time: from 10% to 80% (!!!): I must change room to low it. When it grows too much (90%) blocks all input and screen: I must kill the cf process.
- 7 I can't resize the image by drag. 6: resizing is more friendly
- 7,6: both: bad use of treads! e,g, when loading a new room you can do nothing, e.g. you can't close a message box ! not normal.