Disabling renewal steps can be different depending on how you subscribed.
Please see below for the steps that apply to you
- Sign into your account at www.camfrog.com
- 'View Profile'.
- 'Upgrade' next to Subscription. Click.
- This brings you under the subscription management page where you will see your Pro, Extreme, or Gold.
- From there you are able to turn it off by clicking on manage your subscription, and clicking cancel all the way through.
- Sign into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com
- Click on My PayPal.
- Click on the Gear icon in the upper right.
- Click the Payments and then click on Manage automatic payments and can adjust your settings there.
For more information on subscriptions with PayPal please visit www.paypal.com.
- On your device, the Google Play Store.
- Check if you're signed in to the correct Google account.
- Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. Follow the instructions from there!
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage (if you cannot find it please visit this Apple Page).
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don't see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
If you ever need assistance in deactivating your subscription please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.